Collab, Inc (collabcreators.com) is a Downtown LA based video creator development company and the leading independent network for multi-platform talent. Collab was started by veteran video creators to help make the lives of independent creators easier and to provide everything they need to succeed creatively and financially. We specialize in working with mobile video creators and helping them build their audience and earnings across multiple platforms (YouTube,musical.ly, Instagram, Snapchat, Facebook, etc). Our network includes over 1,000 of the top social media creators with over 700 Million Followers. We are also a digital studio that produces original shows for digital platforms.
We are currently looking for an enthusiastic, quick-minded Branded Content Manager to have a hands-on role in the coordinating, brainstorming, planning and execution of creative campaigns for brands and agencies. Our Brands team assembles our creative brain and utilize our full-scale production capabilities and perfectly curated talent partnerships to bring this vision to life. This role will be responsible for the account and project management of Collab's social content partnerships.
The successful candidate must be creative, organized, passionate about what he or she does and ready for a fast-paced environment on the cutting edge of the entertainment industry. The ideal candidate would have a passion for and knowledge of YouTube, and digital entertainment and has experience working within the world of social media influencers within the digital ecosystem.
- Conceptualize creative campaign ideas and concisely present them both verbally and visually
- Manage accounts and develop project milestones from ideation through completion using best practices
- Work closely with the Creative Director in all aspects of branded development, production, post-production and sales
- Function as a reliable and responsive liaison between the talent and branded content teams
- Manage day-to-day communications between clients and ongoing projects
- Develop pitch presentations and add value as needed for incoming RFP’s
- Assess and implement effective social strategies to build out digital branded campaigns
- Offer support to production and events teams to oversee completion of branded digital assets
- Develop content strategy & organize integrated marketing, social and branded content for influencers and brands across all digital platforms
- Simultaneously & efficiently interface with dozens of diverse stakeholders with a strong white-glove approach to effectively understand & execute their needs
Desired Qualifications and Experience:
- 1-2 years agency, advertising, or account management experience
- Relentless creativity and big-picture thinking
- Proficiency in Keynote / Photoshop
- Ability to meet deadlines in a fast-paced, startup environment.
- Assertive problem solving skills
- A great sense of humor and pop-culture knowledge
- Strong interpersonal and collaborative skills to help bolster current relationships and create new ones
- Exude reliability and professionalism in any given setting
- Proficiency in InDesign, and Adobe Premiere
- Advertising agency experience /or MCN experience
Perks and Benefits:
- Health, dental and vision benefits
- 401(k) with a company match
- Kitchen stocked with snacks and drinks
- Flexible dress code
- Commuter Benefit
- Lots of fun company activities and events
- Free lunch on Fridays